Thursday, May 22, 2008

PERFECT HUSBAND!

Several men are in the changing room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and began to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen. MAN: 'Hello'
WOMAN: 'Darling, it's me. Are you at the club?'
MAN: 'Yes'
WOMAN: 'I am at the shopping centre and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only £1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?'
MAN: 'Sure, Go ahead if you like it that much.'
WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked.'
MAN: 'How much?' WOMAN: '£70,000'
MAN: 'OK, but for that price it should come with all the options.'
WOMAN: 'Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking £950,000' MAN: 'Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of 900,000.
They will probably take it. If not, you can go the extra 50 thousand.
It really is a pretty good price.'
WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!'
MAN: 'Bye! I love you, too.'
The man hangs up. The other men in the changing room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape... He smiles and asks: 'Anyone know who this phone belongs to???'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, shake yourself to sleep, we used to live at 363. How you doing Russ. Just hanging out in the Phillipines right now, hope to catch up when I get home. GL with the new site.

Warwick